K-State Survey | Powered by Qualtrics
Qualtrics is a comprehensive survey tool available to all K-State faculty and staff with more than 90 question types, simplified reporting tools, online training modules, a library of surveys to peruse and so much more. It is also available to graduate and undergraduate students by permission.
Faculty and staff can access via kstate.qualtrics.com or by clicking the Start using K-State Survey button on the left. The default configuration is 20 allowed surveys per user with the ability for 5,000 outgoing emails and 5,000 survey responses.
- Collaborate and share surveys
- Translate surveys into other languages using Google Translate
- Add images
- Distribute surveys using a specific URL
- Offer surveys via social media platforms
- Use "skip logic" and "display logic" to customize surveys based on responses
- Exporting data in a variety of ways including SPSS and other statistical packages
Introduction to Survey Editing video tutorial